SHIFT Thunder Bay’s Young Professionals Network is pleased to announce its 2020-2021 Executive and Board of Directors. This year’s Board is determined to help local young professionals network, professionally develop, and socialize while positively impacting the community, even in these uncertain times. The diverse twelve-member team encompasses a range of professional expertise from business, education, event planning, and economic development that hope to bring together Thunder Bay’s under 40 demographic to build meaningful community relationships for the 2020-2021 year!
The new team includes:
- President – Syed Kabir, Italian Cultural Centre
- Vice-President – Larissa Jones, Northwestern Ontario Innovation Center
- Treasurer – Shalini Misir, Maid for the Bride & SWAG Events
- Secretary – Courtney Gascon, Little Lions Daycare
- Director of Communications – Krishna Tangilapalli, Bombardier Transportation
- Director at Large – Megan Marsico-Andresen, REMAX First Choice Realty Ltd.
- Director of Fund Development – Andrew Ault, Limestone Partners
- Director of Community Service – Nefry Falla, PARO Women’s Enterprise
- Director of Policy & Research – Jocelyn Bel, PhD Candidate Lakehead University
- Director of Professional & Personal Development – Afsan Khan, TD Bank
- Director of Social Programs – Stephanie Pesheau, TBT Engineering & Confederation College
- Director of Membership Services – Colin Beauchamp, Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce